LOI-WESMAN Rotary Hearth Furnaces type DR are manufactured on the basis of designs and drawings of our principals LOI THERMRPROCESS and IVA Industrieofen GmbH , Germany and are used for small batches or individual parts. Our furnaces are designed for greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can also be customized to meet your exact heat treatment and processing requirements. These furnaces which operate under atmosphere are mostly used in India for reheating or reaustenizing of the carburized components to hardening temperature before press quenching but can also be used for other applications as well. * See under Application Heading.
LOI is also the pioneer in introduction and development of ROTARY HEARTH FURNACES WITH ZONE SEPARATION or RING HEARTH FURNACE by separating of temperature and atmosphere zones thus giving a viable and economic alternative to Pusher type Furnaces. Please ask us for more details or visit the website www.tenova.com
The Rotary Hearth Furnaces are extremely versatile and its high throughput and repeatability of results make it particularly suitable for heat treating large quantities of the same parts and can be operated as a standalone unit or can also be interlinked with other plant components.
The Rotary Hearth Furnaces are used for various treatment processes such as case hardening and carburizing (low case depth), neutral hardening, reheating, tempering carbonitriding (low case depth), annealing etc.
The types of products which can be processed are quite varied being Automotive Components, Bearing Components, Forgings, Off Road/Agricultural components, Powdered Metal components and Aerospace components.
- Heating System can be Electrically heated type E or Gas Fired type G
- Gas used for heating and process can be LPG/Propane/Natural Gas supplied
- Furnace atmosphere possible:
- With Endogas and LPG/Propane/Natural gas
- With Methanol and LPG/Propane/Natural gas
- With Methanol + Nitrogen and LPG/Propane/Natural gas
- One or Two Door versions
- Available in options of manual or automatic loading/unloading with press quenching systems.
- The useful working diameter of the rotary hearth is determined by throughput capacity requirement as well as the desired carburizing or carbonitriding depth and the size range varies from the useful hearth outer diameter from 1500 to 3500 mm with flow rate being 100 kg/hr to 500 kg/hr. However, special and tailor made sizes can be manufactured and supplied on request.
KEY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF LOI WESMAN ROTARY HEARTH FURNACES
- Compact, Robust and Space Saving Design
- Heavy duty furnace support and guide wheels
- Option of stacking the charge in single or multi levels
- Even temperature distribution.
- Rotary hearth and door drives by servo motors
- Roof mounted high speed recirculation fan
- Gas tight oil bath
- Special tray and door design for maximum performance.
- Multi Loop Automatic Temperature and Carbon Potential Control System
- Fully automatic control system with interface for process control system
- Available in a variety of control platforms providing total data monitoring, controlling, tracking and acquisition capability
- Simple and safe operation
- Easy to service and maintain.
For more information and to discuss on your Atmosphere Furnace requirements, contact Sushan Chakravorty at
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE LOGO