LOI WESMAN THERMPROCESS also markets specialized continuous Furnaces manufactured by our group company MAHLER Gmbh, Germany. These furnaces will have to be imported from our overseas partners and after sales service will be provided by LWT. The product range consists of standard furnaces but tailor made solutions to meet specific customer requirements can also be provided.
Mahler located in Plochigen, in the south of Germany close to Stuttgart is known world-wide for their range of Continuous Furnaces for specialized heat treatment. The roots of Mahler dates back to 60 years and they are credited for many firsts like supply of the first protective gas furnace and Sintering Furnace. Mahler employs about 80 people and have supplied more than 2,000 continuous furnaces worldwide for heat treatment processes like Hardening, Tempering, Brazing, Sintering, Annealing, etc. and the product range broadly consists of the following:
- Continuous Furnaces without muffle with protective atmosphere for heat treatment of machine parts made of copper and mild steel.
- Continuous Furnaces with muffle with protective atmosphere for heat treatment of machine parts made of easily oxidized carbonized steel alloys and copper alloys.
- Sintering Furnaces from 130 Kg/Hr to 830 Kg/hr
- Roller Hearth Furnaces for high temperature sintering
- Aluminium Sintering Furnace
- Steam Oxidation Furnaces
For more information and to discuss on your Atmosphere Furnace requirements, contact Sushan Chakravorty at
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE LOGO
Click here to download the Brochure