PIPE HEAT TREATMENT FURNACE
WALKING BEAM FURNACE
LOI Wesman is a leading supplier in the field of Pipe heat treatment solution. Pipes made from round blank by piercing require Normalizing, Hardening (heating beyond Austenetising temperature and rapid quenching), & Tempering.
These furnaces are open atmosphere walking beam type. The fuel can be either oil or gas.
The capacity ranges from 20 Metric ton/Hr to 200 Metric ton/Hr.
LOI Wesman supplied a number of walking beam furnaces for reheating, austenetising and tempering of seamless steel tubes.
With the back-up of LOI technology, LOI Wesman can also supply the quenching system.
CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERE ROLLER HEARTH HEAT TREATMENT FURNACE
LOI Wesman furnaces feature proven standard components and are designed for maximum reliability and efficiency. The components of a roller hearth furnace plant include:
- Charging table for charge preparation
- A cross conveyor to transfer the charge
- The inlet roller table for the furnace
- A furnace seal system for effective separation of the furnace atmosphere from the ambient air.
- The direct/indirect fired furnace with downstream cooling section,
- A seal system at the cooling section outlet
- An outlet roller table with discharging system.
These furnaces are indirectly heated by radiant tube burners with gas a fuel. Alternately these furnaces may also be electrically heated.
The furnaces are equipped with multilevel modern process control system.