LOI-WESMAN Horizontal Retort Furnaces type RH are manufactured on the basis of designs and drawings of our principals IVA INDUSTRIEOFEN GmbH, Germany and they have a leading position in the market within this product segment. These furnaces can be provided with an evacuation pump and other associated systems and mainly used for unique heat treatment processes at temperatures up to 750 degree C maximum. These furnaces offer an attractive package being designed for higher flexibility, greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can be customized to meet your exact heat treatment and processing requirements.
Loading and Unloading of the charge is carried out by a separate fork lift loader or charge transfer car which can also be supplied by us together with Cleaning Machines, Roller Tables, Hydraulic Lifters, Charge Fixtures, Integrated Sub Zero Cooling Packages, Ammonia Cracker and Nitrogen Generator.
The Retort type chamber furnaces with evacuation system can be used for various purposes such as tempering, stress relieving and annealing of tools which previously have been processed in Vacuum Tempering Furnaces and specific heat treatment processes like Nitriding with pre and post oxidation, nitro carburizing, oxidizing, blackening, spheroidize annealing, recrystallization annealing, ageing, oxidizing, oxinitriding, bright tempering etc
The wide parts spectrum which can be processed covers Automotive Components of all kinds, Roller Bearing Components, Gear Components, Crank Shafts, Extruder Scrolls, Tools, Hydraulic Pump components, Shock absorber components etc.
Standard available sizes are:
||CHARGE LENGTH in mm
||CHARGE WIDTH in mm
||CHARGE HEIGHT in mm
||GROSS CAPACITY in KG
- Other sizes may be available on request.
- The figures above mentioned are charge space dimensions. Fixture dimensions are normally kept 50 mm less than charge space dimensions.
Some of the available options also include:
- Heating System can be electrically heated type E or Gas Fired type G.
- Gas used for heating and process can be LPG/Propane/Natural Gas supplied.
- Furnace atmosphere possible:
- With Endogas and Ammonia for Nitrocarburizing
- With Ammonia + Nitrogen and LPG/Propane/Natural gas for Nitrocarburizing
- With Ammonia + Nitrogen + Carbon Dioxide for Nitrocarburizing
- With cracked Ammonia for Nitriding
- With Nitrogen for tempering
- With Air and Steam for oxidation.
- Available with or without specially developed Rapid Cooling System
- Available with or without evacuable pump system.
- Available with or without automatic nitriding potential control system.
- The Control Panel can be equipped with a freely-programmable control system and a programming unit. The choice of these units offers a very flexible program design. SCADA or Supervisory Controls and Automation System and MIS through PC and software linking all the equipment or only the main furnace is also available
KEY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF LOI WESMAN HORIZONTAL RETORT FURNACES
- Compact, Robust and Space Saving Design with state-of-the-art technology.
- Furnace shell equipped with light weight and low heat retaining insulation.
- Provided with gas tight electro-polished horizontally mounted sliding retort with built-in atmosphere or air circulation aggregates. * For advantages of electro polished retort for nitriding process please see the catalogue titled electro polished retort.
- Use of highly efficient burners for gas heated systems.
- Integrated indirect cooling system of various intensities provides flexible range of cooling rates.
- Evacuation system for fast formation of operating conditions and improved process results by means of a roots/ mechanical vacuum pump and integrated vacuum measuring and monitoring instruments* Available without this option also.
- Direct or Deep cooling system reduces process time by means of faster cooling period and lowers running cost. * Available without this option also.
- Different atmosphere control systems available from fixed gas flows to fully automatic and sophisticated KN/KO control for nitriding processes through reliable process automation and control systems by oxygen probe or hydrogen sensor together with mass flow meters for automatic flow control of gases.
- Permits running systematic heat treatment programs with predefined temperature gradients and provided with PLC allowing flexible set up and execution of process parameters and sequences and multi Loop Automatic Temperature and/or Nitriding Potential Control System leading to Fully automatic control system with interface for process control system
- Excellent temperature uniformity.
- Easy combination and integration of RH furnaces in heat treatment plants.
- Extremely safe and easy to operate and maintain.
For more information and to discuss on your Atmosphere Furnace requirements, contact Sushan Chakravorty at
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE LOGO
Click here to download the catalogue