LOI-WESMAN Chamber Tempering Furnaces type KEL are manufactured on the basis of designs and drawings of our principals IVA INDUSTRIEOFEN GmbH Germany. These furnaces offer wide range of applications with excellent price-performance ratio, are cost effective and ensure reliable long term operation and are especially suited and ideal for heat treaters performing a variety of tasks and require maximum flexibility.
Loading and unloading is done by external charge cars or fork lift loader.
The chamber tempering furnaces type KEL can be used for preheating and tempering, annealing under inert gas, deep freezing, stress relieve annealing and pre-oxidation.The wide parts spectrum which can be processed covers Automotive Components of all kinds, Transmission and Axle components. Gear Components, Shafts, Castings, Drive train components, hydraulic components, forgings and engine components etc.
Standard available sizes are:
||CHARGE LENGTH in mm
||CHARGE WIDTH in mm
||CHARGE HEIGHT in mm
||GROSS CAPACITY in KG
- Other sizes may be available on request.
- The figures above mentioned are charge dimensions.
- Heating System can be electrically heated type E or Gas Fired type G.
- Gas used for heating and process can be LPG/Propane/Natural Gas supplied.
- Deep freezing with nitrogen or liquid option available.
- Nitrogen Purge (gaseous) and Fast Cooling option available.
- Flaring (afterburning of extraneous materials) option available.
- Can be provided with thyristor control for power supply to heating elements to achieve high degree of temperature uniformity.
KEY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF LOI WESMAN CHAMBER TEMPERING FURNACES
- Compact, Robust, Fail-Safe & Space Saving Design with state-of-the-art technology.
- Fabricated out of heavy duty structural steel plates, reinforced and welded.
- Furnace shell equipped with light weight and low heat retaining insulation minimizing heat loss and low skin temperature.
- Excellent and optimum temperature uniformity by means of a high speed and volume recirculation fan fitted on the roof and baffle.
- Low watt density immersion type heating elements on the two sides, gives uniform heating, long life and easy maintenance as well as replacement.
- Fully automatic operation with control panel fitted on the side wall of the furnace.
- Standard version suitable for higher operating temperatures up to 7000C.
- Access Ladder and Catwalk for maintenance & Exhaust Hoods for fume extraction.
- Extremely safe and easy to operate and maintain.
- All elements easily approachable for ease of maintenance.
For more information and to discuss on your Atmosphere Furnace requirements, contact Sushan Chakravorty at
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE LOGO
Click here to download the catalogue