For a batch furnace installation, several accessories are required in the installation to be used for charge preparation, dismantling, storage or movement and though these accessories are designed primarily as companion units for the main batch type heat treating system or the Sealed Quench Furnace , the built-in flexibility allows them to be used independently for other applications as well. As the equipment and the installation grow in size, manual charge handling becomes more and more difficult and automation or mechanization is called for.
These devices for charge handling which normally are part of any batch or Sealed Quench Furnace Installation can be broadly classified as following:
- MANUAL ROLLER TABLES (RT) suitable for one, two or three charge space.
- MOTORIZED ROLLER TABLES (MRT) suitable for one, two or three charge space
- MECHANIZED CHARGE TRANSFER TRACKS (MTT) for automatic transfer of the charge from one side of the installation to the other for exp. from the Unloading/Loading machine side to the Loading machine side
- HYDRAULIC LIFT TABLES (HLT) with normal vertical traverse height of 500 mm.
All the above devices are used for charge preparation, dismantling and storage or charge transfer and movement throughout the installation.
Standard available sizes are:
||CHARGE LENGTH in mm
||CHARGE WIDTH in mm
||GROSS CAPACITY in KG
- Other sizes may be available on request.
- The figures above mentioned are charge space dimensions. Fixture dimensions are normally kept 50 mm less than charge space dimensions.
Some of the available options also include:
- Fully automated accessories which can be a part of the installation operated man less from the control room also available.
KEY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF LOI WESMAN ACCESSORIES
- Fabricated out of heavy duty structural steel plates, reinforced and welded.
- Design and construction in accordance to match and be compatible to the other equipment of the installation.
- Provided with large diameter rollers for easy movement.
- Geared Motor chain drive with clutch braking for instantaneous stop and electronic over current protection.
- Can be designed for fully automatic operation incorporating charge sensing mechanism with control panel fitted on the side of the equipment.
- All elements easily approachable for ease of maintenance.
- Safe and simple in operation as well as easy to maintain.
For more information and to discuss on your Atmosphere Furnace requirements, contact Sushan Chakravorty at